Hi
I'm trying to create a filter to order my issues per sprint, to see the one that have been the most postponed from 1 sprint to another. What I've been able to achieve yet is:
issuetype in (Bug, Task) AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, Resolved) and Sprint is not EMPTY and Sprint in openSprints()
The recent issues only have 1 sprint. My latests issues can have been postponed 3, 4, 5 times and have up to 5 sprint IDs
What I'm trying to get is either to order by sprint ID (ASC) either to order by the one that has the most sprint IDs. Something like this:
issuetype in (Bug, Task) AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, Resolved) and Sprint is not EMPTY and Sprint in openSprints() ORDER BY sprint ID ASC
or
issuetype in (Bug, Task) AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, Resolved) and Sprint is not EMPTY and Sprint in openSprints() ORDER BY Count(sprint)
Any idea ?