Hi Team
In my wiki page if we have use Code Block micro to write some code.
I wanted to give experience to my user as CLIP COPY do we have that feature ?
Pls suggest
Hey there @sunil ,
Can you explain what Clip Copy is?
A quick Google search indicates that's an App to allow clipboard contents to be shareable between your laptop and smartphone - can you confirm if this is what you mean?
If that's the case, this is not something that Confluence, Jira or any other Atlassian Apps currently offer.
I have use Code Block Macro to write my snippet of code,
I am not able to find clip copy or on mouse click I wanted to copy my code do we have these feature on wiki?
my requirement is once I select a snippet of code on Code BLock
I am able to copy my code over mouse select event do we have any future on wiki page?
The Code Snippet macro in the new Cloud editor has a Copy button while hovering your mouse over it:
It looks like you're using the Legacy editor, so we suggest you convert your page and get the benefits of our new and enhanced editor.
Hope this helps! =]
How to get new Cloud editor can u suggest?
yes I am looking for the same solution, can you please let me know the steps to enable new cloud editor.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.