This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How to hide pages from showing on the left panel navigation tree in Confluence
I have a project manager who is working on an old space in confluence and he is finding a lot of information that is no longer relevant. I don't want them to delete anything since we want to keep the history but we want to hide these pages. How do I go about doing this
My solution was to create a space that only a few managers and I could access. Then I simply moved the outdated pages to that "archive" space.
Milo's option is a good one.
Another option is to set View restrictions on the pages you want to hide. For example, you could set the restrictions so that only the administrators group could view them.
Time-saving tip: View restrictions cascade, which means that if you change the permissions on a parent page so that only administrators can see it, this will cascade down to all of the child pages as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.