IS there anyone who could help me find out why I cannot access one of my boards anymore please? I have sent the request for access but I am not receiving it at any of my emails so I am very confused why I can't access this.
The link is: Request access | Trello
Thank you
Hi @Sarah Hope
Perhaps somebody has removed you from the board?
Thank you but it's owned by me and is a private board so I can't see who could have done this
And you are all alone in the workspace? No other admin?
Yes, just my personal, private workspace
Hi @Sarah Hope ,
I’ve taken a look, and it appears that you are the admin of the board, but under your personal email address (the Hotmail email address).
Could you please double-check this on your end?Thank you!
Thank you. How strange because I am not getting the email to accept the join even in my junk folder. Let me try and log in with this hotmail account and check that I at least have the board there
Thanks so much, I have been able to get in to this account and share the access to my other address. Thank you
Excellent ,I am glad issue is sorted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.