Hello team,
My jira was already admin user. But still missing many function.
I cannot assign issue to myself, cannot comment, missing some buttons
And in profile setting I cannot find manage app.
Hi Wyman,
It sounds like your account has site admin permissions, but not necessarily the right project permissions.In Jira Cloud, being a site admin doesn’t automatically grant you project-level access.
Here’s what you can check:
🧩 Quick summary:
😀 Hello, Wyman!
After reading your message, it seems there might be two different issues: one related to your account permissions and another to your project permissions.
Could you please let me know if you created the organization yourself, or if you’re an admin of an existing one?
Best regards,
Hello Jason,
Thanks for your reply, let me check
Hello Jean,
I'm an admin of project PSGLCM-Payments-PE .
But it seems that I don't have correct permission.
Could you pls check from your side if my admin permission added successfully ?
Thank you
Best Regards
Hello @Jason U
Thanks your reply.
I'm already admin of my project. But why I still cannot assign ticket to myself ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.