Since the amazon disruption on 9/20/25, I seem to have lost my Trello boards. Is there a way I can recover them?
Hi @Lori McManus ,Welcome to community !
We experienced an Amazon outage, but I want to reassure you that it has not resulted in any data loss.
I’ve checked your account and can see that you currently have 2 open boards under it. Are you perhaps referring to other boards? If you use multiple email addresses or have more than one account, please make sure you’re logged in with the correct one.
If you still can’t find your boards or need further assistance, just let me know—I’m here to help!
Thank you!
I can also see the 2 boards, but all the info I had in these 2 boards is not there anymore, plus I had other boards which are not there at all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.