Hi,
I would like to embed the action to watch a blog within a space into a button for the users to use. Today you need to dig into the Space Admin section to do this which feels too complicated for regular users.
I have learned that this function does the trick:
<Confluence base-URL>/spaces/addspacenotification.action?key=<SPACEKEY>&contentType=blogpost
However, when I "run" this URL from a button (or a link) it fails with an error message saying:
The following error(s) occurred:
-
Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page.
When I examine the link in the Space Admin section it has an atl_token-parameter as well. I guess this shouldn't be part of a generic command since it is unique for my session. Is that a correct assumption?
Is there any way to workaround this issue?
We are using SSL and have an nginx load-balancer as proxy in front of Confluence.
Thanks in advance!
// Svante