HI All,
I need to get the list of issues updated in last one hour or in last half an hour in "On demand JIRA". It is possible by using REST API. Please share the steps to done my goal.
Please share the JQL query for that scenario.
Thanks.
Hi Srini,
You can use the REST API to search for issues using JQL. First up, the URL would be https://INSTANCE_NAME.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search
You can then perform two ways:
{ "jql": "updated<='-1h' AND updated>'-2h'", "startAt": 0, "maxResults": 15, "fields": [ "summary", "status", "assignee" ] }
check this
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/#idp1557776
for Jql queries check here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching
the jql would look like
updated >-1h
or
updated >-30m
@Justin Alex
i have been seeing that your voting down answers, i don't think you are doing right thing,
people are trying to do little bit help to th people to get answers to their questions and we can't give exact answers to them..
i seen lot of Jira Guru's are participating in this forum and no one is down voting until unless if the answers irrelevent to the question
i don't know how your judging answers some one asked questions!! they know that what is the right/wrong
try to get more people parcipant in this fourm by feeding karma points
@rambanam
To be honest, I often feel that Answers is a place where users who could not get support from Atlassian about customization and/or development queries post their questions. They are lost and looking for answers to their questions.
I believe that a measure of a good answer should be answering the question, and not URL slapping; we are giving them a direction, but not the right way of giving.
There are a lot of questions that I can provide an answer for by just providing URLs, but most of the time I don't just because I'm not really helping the cause. I believe that the questions asked would always benefit the community, and the answers will come to them.
Just as an example: look at @Udo's answer above. He gave the JQL query that would answer @srinivasan's question (he's looking for a way to search for issues updated the last hour ago).
Then, look at yours: you just provided the URL on how to do a JQL search. Granted, it provided the answer, but doesn't match the scope. It's too broad.
I'm not accusing you of providing a bad answer everytime. I really like the effort that you put into the development questions that was asked. It's just that this answer with just the URLs doesn't work (for me).
as i said we can't give exact answers to the question always, i am trying to pointing document to where user can able to get help and i seen lot of peoples are asked question about where they can able get documents about some documents.
It's just that this answer with just the URLs doesn't work (for me).
i am not answering to ypur question right, and we can't answers as you expected!!
i am not trying to argue with you, just saying that don't try to dislike people participating in this forum who is intrested to help. especially like me and who dont have enough time to give exact answers.
and Thanks for helping lot of people through this forum.
Hi, Can I get the ticket active time? like "Created: 2 hours ago" using rest api?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.