In my organisation, we just migrated from Confluence 2.9.x to 4.2.13.
I used to have the {scrollbar} macro at the top of my pages.
I have now this pink error message: Unknown macro: {scrollbar}
It could be that the plugin which provides scrollbar macro is disabled. You may check on this from Confluence Admin > Plugins. I'm not sure which plugin that this macro comes from however I believe it is an Adaptavist Plugin therefore you may directly raise this matter to the author of the plugin at: http://www.adaptavist.com/display/community/New
Install the Customware navigation plugin.
Can you provide a link to Customware navigation plugin, thanks
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pentec.confluence.navigation and it works fine on 4.x
Is there any other macro doing this task for Confluence 5.4?
Recently we've upgrade to 5.5.4 and we are acing this issue with the {scrollbar} macro even thuogh the PlugIn is enabled. Any help ...
I found this user macro - https://github.com/mmorrey/confluence-scrollbar/
It behaves in the same way as scrollbar macro from Navigation plugin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.