I used to use Ctrl C to add multiple photos to trello at once, instead of uploading photos from my computer, but now this feature is broken and photos that cannot be added at once will appear as the red circle below. Can someone help me
Hi @Hien Nguyen ,
Chào bạn tới community Vì tiêu chuẩn cộng đồng nên mình rep bằng tiếng anh nhé~
If you copy a batch of images, Trello may only handle one image at a time (or the first image) rather than a whole set.
Plus, some of the images may be in unsupported formats (ex: .HEIC, .TIFF) -> causing the error. You can try few online image file converter tools to PNG or JPEG and then upload.
Best regards,
Peter
My photos are in jepg format and are all under 10 MB, all of which meet Trello's standards. When waiting for the previous photo to load and adding the next photo, there is no problem. But if I use Ctrl C to add more photos, when the previous photo has not finished adding and insert the link of the next photo, I will get an error like the photo I took above. Before, I copied and added 3 photos normally, but recently it has been an error. There was a time when I saw a fix, but the error has returned in the past few days.
(Ảnh của mình định dạng jepg và đều dưới 10 MB, tất cả đều phù hợp với tiêu chuẩn của Trello. Khi đợi ảnh trước load xong và thêm ảnh tiếp theo thì không có vấn đề gì. Nhưng nếu dùng Ctrl C để thêm được nhiều ảnh hơn, khi ảnh trước chưa thêm xong mà đã chèn link ảnh sau vào thì sẽ bị lỗi như ảnh trên mình chụp. Trước đây mình đều cop và thêm 3 ảnh vẫn bình thường nhưng dạo gần đây bị lỗi. Có một đợt mình thấy fix, vài ngày nay lại lỗi ấy)
There were an outage due to public cloud server yesterday so probably the cause was that. You can track real time update here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/. I hope things are all sorted out by now, if not you can try upload 1 photo at a time
(Hôm qua chắc do bên Trello vs cloud service rồi. Bạn có thể track real time maintenance service: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/. Chúc bạn ngày tốt lành nhé!)
mình cần thêm nhiều ảnh nên nếu thêm 1 ảnh hơi bất tiện ấy, nếu có thể liên hệ với bên Trello mong b giúp mình để sớm khắc phục ạ. Cảm ơn b nhiều ạ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.