I am trying to attach screenshot in jira but it redirects the attach screenshots page to Oracle default site. I don't know how its happening because create attachment is working fine.
It's working now, I needed to install the Java Browser plugin for chrome
Maybe your JAVA version is not up to date? Just guessing here...
This is the "Java Version 1.6.0_35" i am using.
Hi Alok,
You migh also want to check if it works for the other browsers as well, just in case.
Thanks Joe, I tried it on firefox also and it's working fine with java browser plugin installed.
One need to install the java browser plugin.
For the attach screenshot feature is also not working. I see the form, but once I click the paste button with a picture in the clipboard, the window freezes.
Max OS X 10.7, Java 7, Firefox & Safari
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.