So I noticed I can link a Jira project to a Confluence space. Great! In our work flow it would be great to associate the projects with a corresponding space. However what do they do? How do they interact now that they are linked? Where can I go see the interactions. I linked the Confluence space back to the corresponding Jira project as well.
Hi Nathan,
There is some additional information here: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Inserting+JIRA+Issues
If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.
Regards,
Kay
I guess no one uses this feature?
I link Jira issues to Confluence pages so that I do not have to log into Jira to see the issue.
Can you elaborate on how you see the issues on the Confluence space? Is it a macro you need to add? You can see bug actions in the space? Any additional resources?
Magic! thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.