I am unable to access my boards and although I have submitted several tickets asking for help I am not getting help. I am not getting emails when I submit a ticket, and my tickets are immediately closed.
Below I include a screenshot of the ticket I just submitted, and which was immediately closed by Jira automation.

In case the image is too small to read, the Jira automation messages are:
Your request status changed to Closed 16/Oct/25 02:30 PM
Resolution Changed to Unsupported
Automation for Jira
16/Oct/25 02:30 PMThank you for reaching out to us. After reviewing your report, we’ve determined that it is best handled by our customer support team, as it does not fall under abuse or security concerns. Accordingly, we have transferred your ticket to the appropriate team to ensure you receive the most relevant assistance.
For future requests, please select the option that best matches your issue on the request form. This helps us route your inquiry more efficiently.
We appreciate your understanding and remain committed to supporting you.
Best regards,
Atlassian
Automation for Jira
16/Oct/25 02:27 PM
Your request status changed to In Progress 16/Oct/25 02:27 PM
1)
MAIN PROBLEM: I cannot access the content of boards I created. For example, when I tried to load https://trello.com/b/lEbiDUQG/legal, I saw the message "Board not found" From Trello.com (logged in) I can see the tiles tot he boards, but when I try to access any board, the same thing, I cannot access these, and the same page is asking me if I am not cybertrapped (which is my username).2) RECENTLY RECOGNIZED PROBLEM: I am unable to get help b/c Jira automation and I am not being contacted by any team member with an answer to my problem
3) PROBLEM WITH SEVERAL SUBMITTED SUPPORT TICKET REQUEST: I never get emails with notifications
I am posting this message with the hope that I will get support from whoever should be helping when I submit a ticket, or perhaps there is another way to request help, like an email address?
Thanx