Please help:I am unable to edit email settings even as the administrator. The checkboxes are dead/disabled.
You have to be system administrator to edit e-mail settings... Do you have those rights?
Jira? Confluence? personal or site-wide?
Thanks for answering.
In Confluence i have the user admin in the confluence-administrators group. Under global permissions this group has system administrator rights. Nevertheless the checkboxes under email settings are disabled. I tried to create a new user and give him all the rights too. For him the checkboxes are disabled too.
I am using Confluence 5.0 evaluation. The problem pertains to the administrator account and all users i created.
Hi Andreas,
The user used to start jira is a system admin?
Can this user write files at jira folder?
He needs these rights to change configurations because some of them are written in files.
In what OS are you running your jira instance?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.