Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me recover access to my Trello account. I created it using my old company email address (zachary.drach@ge.com), but that email account has since been deleted. I don’t remember my Trello password, and when I try to reset it, the password reset email is sent to the old ge.com address, which I can no longer access.
I’ve tried using the Atlassian support form, but it asks for an Atlassian Cloud URL (like mysite.atlassian.net), which I don’t have since I’m just a personal Trello user. I also couldn’t find a direct way to submit a support ticket with a message box.
Is there any way to recover my account or transfer my boards to a new Trello account? I’m happy to provide any details needed to verify ownership. I really need my boards to be recovered and assigned to my new gehealthcare account.
my old email is zachary.drach@ge.com and my new account is zachary.drach@gehealthcare.com.
Thanks in advance!