Hi all,
I think others are having this issue but i cannot download the atlassian companion app. the link gives me a 404 error not found. anyone have the email of someone i can contact to get the download file? (i dont have the credentials to open a ticket with them)
Thanks!
https://update-nucleus.atlassian.com/Atlassian-Companion/291cb34fe2296e5fb82b83a04704c9b4/latest/win32/ia32/Atlassian%20Companion.exe?_ga=2.111002309.1504161906.1537741913-1368551695.1536192141
Hi @Calla O_Connor , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Yes, Atlassian are 'working on' fixing the website where you can download the installer for several weeks now. I have just put another comment on the ticket I have open with them.
I don't understand why you can't open a ticket.
I will flag this post to Atlassian. Atlassian, please can you open a support case for this person so they can get the Atlassian Companion installer?
Thanks
Thanks so much Valerie!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.