Hi @Dhan ,Welcome to community !
I understand how concerning it can be when a board seems to disappear.
Could you please check your "Closed Boards" section to see if the board is listed there?
Additionally, if you happen to have the link to the board, please share it with me. This will allow me to investigate further from my end and assist you more effectively.Thank you !
I checked the closed board section and it is not listed there. how do I share the link to messages?
This is the message i got when i tried to open link in messges and now the board called “thoughts” is missing from boards
Here is the photos of the message when I opened my link - and now the board callled “thoughts” is missing from my trello account and is not in closed boards or else that I can see
Are you still here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.