Few users are getting the following error while logging into JIRA. Any help is appreciated.
Sorry, your userid is required to answer a CAPTCHA question correctly
Thanks
Login as admin-click on administration-then click on users-then enter the user name those unable to login- then click on Reset Failed Login Count. once u reset ask the user to login with his credentials. hope this will work.
Thanks,
Jai
It seems your JIRA is set up with "CAPTCHA on signup" is set to ON. Please see here
Shravana,
Is this resolved?
Thanks everyone. This issue has been resolved.
I cannot login by admin user, it keep require insert Captcha, even I type correct, how to fix it.
This might be a cookie problem. See here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/the-jira-application-login-is-stuck-on-captcha-validation-457703732.html
Henning
Even after clearing cookies, I still cannot login as the admin!
Has this been resolved? We have the same issue.
Unfortunately, I never found a permanent fix or explanation. I was able to regain access after clicking the forgot password link.
Okay, we cannot configure the email because we cannot login!
Hello Team,
I have one user not able to login the atlassian having trouble with his account;
Link:- ttps://id.atlassian.com/login?application=jira&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fjcibtsitdm.atlassian.net%2Flogin%3FredirectCount%3D1%26dest-url%3D%252Fjira%252Fsoftware%252Fprojects%252FEIREM%252Fboards%252F194%26application%3Djira&email=jkchaka%40jci.com&errorCode
can't login as admin. as the admin account itself is experiencing this problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.