In our issue history appears:
.....
full name [ user key ]
It shows the user key which is the original username (username was changed recently).
Is there an option we could config?
Thanks
No, the system records the user's unique ID at the time they made the change. Removing or renaming a user breaks the link in the history. I think there's an issue logged with Atlassian to cover renames somewhere, but I don't have it bookmarked.
Thanks for your reply.
I forgot to say: This happens even after an user was renamed and changes an issue.
I'm having this issue also with renamed users. The documentation on user keys does mention that they should not be exposed, instead the username should show. https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/latest-updates/developer-changes-for-older-jira-versions/preparing-for-jira-6-0/renamable-users-in-jira-6-0#RenamableUsersinJIRA6.0-Whentousethekey,whentousetheusername Is there any issue in to fix this display?
I am also seeing this issue and it's causing some weirdness when we're trying to do LDAP queries with the JJupin plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.