I recently upgraded from Confluence 3.5.11 to Confluence 4.0. Now, whenever I try to access any page in any of the sapces (Even the Demonstration Space) I get an error saying:
Page Not Found
The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:
- The page does not exist.
- The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it.
I know that it isn't a permissions issue because I am logged in as an Administrator. I can still see all the most recent updates and everything on the right and all my spaces still show up ,they just can't be accesses. I tried Manually Building the page index, but that didn't resolve the issue. I also tried altering the base URL because the port changed from 8080 to 8090 with the upgrade but that also did not resolve the issue.
I have done the upgrade many times in many different ways (Manually vs. Installer) and still no luck. I always end of having to revert to the old version of Confluence to access the pages again. I already have a support ticket filed with Atlassin about they haven't been able to resolve it as yet. Has anyone encountered something similar?