Hello, I have an automation 'board button - clean up' that will move all the green flagged cards on my board to 'done' in 1 click. And lets say I have a maximum of 30 green cards during a week.
Suddenly I get a notice that ' his automation exceeds the maximum number of operations per automation run allowed.' But the automations has a limit of 250 and even with 2 simple cards, without a list or something in the card it won't work anymore?
Last week I made a deleted the boardbutton and re-made it. It worked for that day, but today I get the same notice about the limit.
FYI: My boards contains 5 lists; monday till thursday and then the 'done' list.
And it is just my personal list, so no heavy team board or something, just tasks and reminders.
I hope anyone can help!
Kind regards,
Mira