Hi, I've wound up in a situation where I have a Developer instance of Confluence with a 500 user license limit, and I want to be able to migrate that instance to a production instance with a 100 user license. I originally thought I could do this with a backup of the developer instance and restore to the production instance, but I'm conerned that this won't work because the licenses don't match.
I've wound up in this situation because I used my developer instance to build out what has turned out to be a completely new Confluence installation that is separate from our current production instance, and I want to launch a second, licensed production instance with what I have created in the Developer instance. The developer instance only has 69 registered users who were my beta testers, and I don't expect to exceed the 100 user license for at least six months.
If backup/restore won't work to migrate the developer instance to production because of the license problem, is there some other means by which I can achieve this migration? Could I export/restore the spaces one-by-one?