How can I delete the "created by and last modified by" wording at the top of a page?
Hi Gan,
If you need to remove the "Created by" and "last modified" from top of the page, you should use the custom stylesheet.
You can take a look at this for more information about Confluence customization.
I tried following code on my Space Tools > Look and Feel > Stylesheet , to remove metadata from top of the page in one specific space.
.page-metadata-modification-info { display: none !important; }
I would also recommend you to take check "How to Hide Elements in Confluence Using CSS or JavaScript" for more information.
Let me know if you have any other questions,
Cheers,
Saleh
Thank you for your response. I working on a Confluence page.
FYI the proposed fix will only hide the names. You can still easily see them when viewing the source. Still, this may be enough to keep nosy people from viewing the names. To really keep them from getting there in the first place you'd have to edit the appropriate velocity template.
Does anyone have an idea which line in which file to comment out? We had thought about putting a conditional around it so that only logged in users would see this line.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.