Where is your customer support? I logged in with Google, but I can't log in on mobile. I don't want public support. I want a customer service rep or AI would do. But why would I want to discuss my password issues with strangers...
Paid users can contact support by following this link https://trello.com/en-US/contact#/
Why should I have to pay for a problem with your site? I am a simple, individual user, and I can't log in on mobile.
I just want to log in on mobile. Cannot understand why it is so difficult, and why Atlassian doesn't allow access to support.
Hi Leigh for login and account issues the best option is to reach out directly to customer support rather than using the public forum. You can contact the support team through the official Help Center or in-app support options they ll be able to assist you privately and securely with your Google login issue.
Thanks, but since I am an individual user, i can't log in to support because I don't have a dedicated web address.
Sucks to have to pay just to log in. Why would I pay if the free version doesn't work?
I appreciate the advice, but I can only access AI support, and we tried...
Thanks for the address, but since I don't have an organization, I can't use support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.