Tired of projects that leave you with more headaches than results?
At Apptoberfest 2025, we’re mixing apps like master bartenders — crafting the perfect recipe for smooth teamwork.
Join the demo and see how our apps blend together to serve up pure project harmony.
Try our Project Management Punch! 🍂
Base: Navitabs - Navigation Macros for Confluence – give your project pages some helpful structure.
Mixer: Metadata for Confluence – categorize, standardize, and stir things up.
Garnish: Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence – see what’s working and what's not at a glance.
Result: a smooth, easy-to-navigate workflow that scales like pumpkin spice season! 🎃
Cheers!
I want this cocktail!
Thanks for the demo @Elena_Elevatic it's a nice follow on to the teamwork demo!
Hi @Stephen_Lugton Thank you! No spoilers, but the cocktails aren't finished yet ✨
I look forward to the next instalment @Elena_Elevatic
I'll have one of those @Elena_Elevatic! 🍹I've added your this one to the unofficial Apptoberfest board already, so no need to submit.
You can find it here: https://hub.released.so/apptoberfest-25/roadmap/16721d6d/issue/19284
Great! I submitted the other one this morning. Thank you so much! This is a really helpful tool!
Love this taste!
The perfect one for smoother collaboration in Confluence! Love this punch!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.