Hello,
In my Automation Rule I am trying to get a true or false answer from this piece of code:
{{issue.labels.contains("businessvalue-laag")}}
Which I saved in a variable. That variable is then saved into a audit log action. When I look at the audit log I see this as the result:
true, false, false
It is true for the first label, but I also have some other labels aswell. I was expecting just TRUE if it exists and I don't need the other two results. Why is this an issue for me?
Well I am trying to use this piece of code:
{{#if(issue.labels.contains("businessvalue-laag"))}}
Hello
{{/}}
But this doesn't work. I am expecting to see Hello in my log when I use the above piece of code but its empty and I expect it is empty because the result of the labels.contains function is true, false, false instead of TRUE.
Why is this happening and how do I fix this? Thanks!