is it possible to hide system fields like comment , attachment etc on workflow transition using behaviuors or any other scripts ?
Thanks in advance,
Sumit
I have used behaviour plugin to hide comment field during workflow transition and it works as expected.
1. As for fields - you can just remove the field from the transition screen and user will not be able to use it during transition.
2. As for comment - you can add transition property that blocks permission to comment:
jira.permission.comment.user=denied
the same for attachment, but you can just don't add attachment field on transition screen. See details on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Workflow+properties
it doesn't work on transition screen.
I tried adding the properties like jira.permission.comment.user=denied
Jira 6.1.7
Thanks
Still have a question about how to work with system attachment field using Behaviour Plugin ?
Hi Sumit, how have you done that? I mean is there a need to write a script for it or there are some config options that I'm not seeing? Need to hide a comment field on just one particular transition screen. Thanks a lot.
+2
yes this can be easily achieved using behavior plugin on workflow transition. You can also try to use properties in workflow to disable the comment on specific transition but i like behaviour as a good option
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.