Hi Everyone,
We're new to Statuspage and Atlassian but have been on the customer facing side of your products and decided to give it a try. We're currently using the free Statuspage to see if it's something we can benefit from.
My question is around on-premises servers, applications, and web sites. We still have a quite a few we need to monitor for uptime and report incidents on. I'm having difficulty understanding how I would integrate anything on-prem into our status page? Maybe I'm not looking at the correct spot or understanding the API's or JSON required to add this to our local servers. Is this considered a 3rd-party component or something different?
If there's an easy guide out there on how to add a simple up/down tracking of a basic web site, that may help us understand how this all works.
The incident side of this appears to be fairly self-explanatory once we have the components added and is exactly what we're looking for.
Thank you.