Hello,
while evaluating if atlassian can replace our stack of open-source tools, I have serious trouble to limit users to single projects. We intend to have one project per customer, and to grant the customers access to their projects (1 to 5 people per project, plus developer). If anyone ever gets to see anything not intended for him, that s a dealbreaker.
I cannot spend hours of configuration for new customers (creating new groups, permissions and whatever else) - is there a simple one-click solution to say "this customer can view this project only"?
I do know this description https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/47558/how-can-i-restrict-a-user-so-he-can-see-one-project-only but I feel that atlassian - loved for their usability - must have come up with something managable that I just missed. After all, in that opensource php tool with the green bug logo it s a matter of 5 seconds...
Thanks in advance
Michael
PS: I would love to get that synced to confluence - one section per project, limited to the project users - but let s take one step at a time.