I have a behaviour built in JIRA.
FormField client = getFieldById(getFieldChanged());
FormField client_benefited = getFieldByName("Client Benefited");
if(client.getValue() == "DST Full Service")
{
client_benefited.setRequired(true);
client_benefited.setHidden(false);
}else
{
client_benefited.setRequired(false);
client_benefited.setHidden(true);
client_benefited.setFormValue("None");
}I tested the behaviour, and it all looked good, so I moved it to PROD. Earlier today, a user reported a problem. When they go in to create the project/issue type this Behaviour is attached to, after putting in DST Full Service, the Client Benefited field does not display. I tested this again using my own id, and tested it again using his id. For some reason, it works for me, but not for him.
The only thing I can guess is that there may be some sort of permissions issue? But I looked through all of Behaviours, and I do not see anything that could be triggering this problem.
I've been googling for a few hours now, and no luck, so I'm hoping someone here can provide some direction.