Hi Expert,
How can I add multiple attachment filed in the screen under issue type?
Could you please inform me regarding this issue?
Thanks
Mohin
You can't.
Jira's attachment functions are very simple, and it's not really a "field". The "field" you see is simply a placeholder that lets you talk to the list of attachments for an issue.
Even if you could add more than one "field", there's no functionality for holding attachments differently or separately, they all go in the same place.
I am not sure I understand your question correctly. If you want to attach multiple files to an issue, you only need 1 attachment field to perform this. When following the link, you should be able selecting multiple files from within the same folder (hold Ctrl and click all files you want to attach) or navigate to the field more than once in case you require to attach files from multiple location.
If you want to differentiate screens between issue types, I would advice you to have a look at this and subsequent documentation regarding fields, screen and the schemes related to them.
Actually I would like add four different kinds of fields and each filed will be associate an attachment filed.
My original answer still stands - attachments on an issue are a flat list.
The attachments "field" does not hold any data, it's a placeholder for you to access the list of attachments.
So you can't have 4 fields, and even if you did, they'd all do exactly the same thing and land in the same simple list of attachments.
I need 2 different field on the same issue - when we costume the field we can add tabs, I need one in each tab (its different attachment type one is picture and one is office file) - how we can do it?
Same answer as before.
Exactly I have got the same problem. Has it solved? if yes I would be grateful if you could help me
It has not changed.
Hello Shiri, you can use the Apwide File Field Jira App.
By default, Jira does not allow you to split the attachments in fields. For that, you will need to use a Jira app, for instance theĀ Apwide File Field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.