AI is changing how people interact with software. Many users now expect the same ease and power they get from tools like ChatGPT in all digital products, including Jira apps. Research comparing AI tools to traditional software highlights important shifts in user behavior that developers should know about.
Reduced Cognitive Load and Effort
Users find tasks much easier and less stressful when using AI interfaces. Studies show that chatbots like ChatGPT and Gemini reduce mental effort and time pressure compared to traditional tools.
A More Positive User Experience
People now care about how a tool makes them feel, not just what it does. AI chats often create a more enjoyable and engaging experience. They are rated as highly interesting and creative, ranking in the top 10% of similar studies.
The Nuances of Trust and the Impact of Familiarity
Trust works differently in the AI era. Users might trust traditional tools more for getting tasks done accurately, but they feel more confident judging and adjusting their trust in familiar AI tools like ChatGPT. This confidence grows with experience and regular use.
Using AI feels like having a helpful tool at my side — it’s exciting, convenient, and makes tasks faster, but I still think and decide on my own.
Thanks for sharing! I agree that human expertise is always needed.
Using AI is fine. It's like having a very confident colleague who's never quite 100% right about the things they say.The way AI is inserted into every nook and cranny of everything is like having an obnoxious colleague that inserts themself into everything you do and always suggests you could've done it better.
Wow, that's really interesting what you said. Thanks for your thoughts. AI is like an obnoxious colleague that inserts itself into everything I love it.
As I wait for an AI response, I feel like I am driving on the freeway with both hands covering my eyes.
Oh, gosh, it might be stressful, or you drive confidently with your eyes closed.
We have to understand this guys are real helper! But they're just helper... Actually still we are doing the job. We should I mean still the responsibility from the output on us!
Yes, and I think being responsible is probably the hardest part
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.