I have application links set up between Jira and Stash, plus 2LO authentication enabled both ways.
From a Jira task I can successfully create a Stash/Git branch in a project, which then shows up in the issue Development panel. However, when I click on the '1 branch' link a dialog appears: 'Authenticate to see related branches. Please login to approve this application: Stash'.
Clicking on the link in the dialog leads to a page on Stash: 'The application JIRA would like to have read and write access...'. Clicking the 'Allow' button appears to work, confirmed by reviewing 'Authorized Applications', which shows that Jira has read and write access.
However, returning to the issue and clicking on '1 branch' again still prompts 'Authenticate to see related branches...' and Jira doesn't seem to recognise the previous authentication.
Also, and I'm guessing this is related, under the 'Activity' > 'Source' tab in the issue, the following message is displayed: 'This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications: Request to [Stash URL] failed: Stash returned an error: 401 Unauthorized'
Additional info: Stash v3.0.5, Jira v6.2.7 running on Windows using Active Directory user management.
Any help would be appreciated!