I've been using Rovo Dev CLI for 3 months, and it suddenly stopped working today - paid user. The error message is:
"Rovo Dev CLI is not enabled on your site"
Link: https://{name}.atlassian.net/dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli
Access to the /dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli page is inconsistent - sometimes it opens and shows that Rovo Dev CLI is enabled (green), but other times it reports:
"Rovo Dev Agents is not installed on this site"
Rove Dev Agents are added to product in Admin settings.
I tried disabling and re-enabling it, but that didn’t help.
The issue first appeared on Thursday (18.09), but restarting the CLI fixed it temporarily. Today, however, the problem is permanent.
Any solutions?
I have the same issue (also paid user) except that, for me, across multiple restarts of the CLI it seems to work in about 1/5 . acli version 1.3.4-stable
I also observed the CLI reporting several API errors when running, which I do not recall having seen previously (or perhaps only very occasionally).
I also had running a session stopped with the "not enabled" message.
I have the exactly same problem . Any official support?
Same here bro, waitting for help
I have the same problem, too. Paying customer.
Hey team!
@Paweł Ruta @rmoriz @nankawa chie @Brian Hu @Stephen Butterfill
I am really sorry you've been experiencing this issue!!
We had some members have the same issue yesterday as well..
Can I please ask you to update to the latest version of ACLI and the Rovo Dev?
ACLI should be `1.3.4-stable`
and
Rovo Dev should be `0.11.24`
Let me know if this solves it for you as we released the fixes!
Kindest regards,
Jov
@Jovana Dunisijevic
this fixed it for me. Thanks!
My acli version: 1.3.4-stable
My Questions:
Should I install another software Rovo Dev?
Where can I find the necessary installation or configuration instructions?
@Jovana Dunisijevic I still have same issue: ╭─ Rovo Dev CLI is not enabled on your site ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╮│ ││ To use Rovo Dev CLI, enable it in Rovo Dev Agents settings. ││ ││ Visit: https://brianhu2006-1758612734958.atlassian.net/dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli ││ │╰──────────────────────────────────────
@Jovana Dunisijevic the issue is still there with the latest version:acli version 1.3.4-stable
Rovo Dev CLI: 0.11.24
Operating System: Darwin 23.4.0 (arm64)
Git: git version 2.42.0
Also the https://{SITE}.atlassian.net/dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli is very inconsistent - sometimes it loads, sometimes it redirects to https://{site}.atlassian.net/rovodev/no-access and displays "Rovo Dev Agents is not installed on this site".
Today it is working fine, no error messages.
hey @S
Team is still working on a few more fixes, and it seems that not everyone is affected.
I'll update this thread when I hear back on the full cause of the issue!
I do apologise to everyone!
I understand this is frustrating!
Thank you @Jovana Dunisijevic !
how to fix. same error. do you know?
Hey @DG Hub
Can you try upgrading to the latest version, the team had made a few releases since last week with some improvements.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.