I've been using Rovo Dev CLI for 2 months without any issues (I am paying user).
Today, all of the sudden, I started getting these when I run acli rovodev run:
2025-09-23 09:47:17.912 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
2025-09-23 09:47:17.912 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
2025-09-23 09:47:17.913 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
2025-09-23 09:47:17.914 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
2025-09-23 09:47:17.917 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
2025-09-23 09:47:17.918 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
2025-09-23 09:47:17.921 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
2025-09-23 09:47:17.923 | WARNING | rovodev.modules.jira_context:get_jira_projects:110 - Failed to get jira projects
I’m trying to determine whether this issue is isolated to my environment or a broader issue affecting others.
In meantime, I've created a new ticket (RDABS-1271) including my Atlassian account and org ID at Rovo Dev Agents Closed Beta support portal,
my env:
Rovo Dev CLI: 0.11.23
Operating System: Darwin 23.4.0 (arm64) > macOS: 14.4.1 (23E224)
Git: git version 2.42.0
UPDATE: OK, looks like its an issue affecting other users too. I am suspecting this might be a bug in user permission logic related to recent changes to Beta program (and the need to install rovo dev agents etc.).