At creation assignee field is set to Automatic and that is really confusing to users. I need that to be either current user or empty. I have JIRA 6.2.2 and the behaviour plugin is not available for that version of JIRA. Any way how to accomplish that?
I think that it would be possible to make the assignee automatically be set to the current user via the post-functions in the workflow. There should be a 'Assign to Current User' post-function that you can add to the 'Create Issue' transition I believe
Hi Joe,
Thank you for your answer. I can not do it with post-functions since users should be able to change the assignee at creation of an issue
Hi,
anyone has any idea how to implement this? I basically need that when the Create Issue screen appears the Assignee field shows pre-populated with the curent user (or even Null will do).
Thank you
just updating this...it seems there is no way to accomplish this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.