Hello Community! If you have arrived at this page, it means that you are prepared to review and cast your votes for the app demos featured in 🍻🍂Apptoberfest '25 🍂🍻.
This page is the hub for all of the “Apps for DevOps Teams” submissions. You get 1 vote for this category. To vote, you can review the demos listed below and submit your vote at the bottom of the page.
To vote for the other three categories, navigate back to this summary page, where you can find the links to the respective hubs. As a reminder, you can vote once for each of the four categories.
Not seeing the quiz? Make sure that you are logged into Community and that you have joined our Kudos program.
Share your favorite Apptoberfest demo by commenting on any one of our voting hubs, and you'll receive a Sparkling Sonnenblume badge!
Thanks for participating in another successful Apptoberfest! Join our Appy Hour Battle on October 30th to find out who is crowned the ultimate winner!
Definitely Issue History for Jira! I’ve been using this app for years — it’s incredibly helpful and user-friendly.
My vote is casted, let's get this sunflower badge! 🌻
Security first! So we all need to know How backups can save you from data loss? 🦁
Hi @Kelsey Van Scoy , I'm logged in and joined the Kudos program but cannot view the Vote option anywhere?
Track all changes ofc!
@Kelsey Van Scoy Btw, I cannot see the quiz. (Only for this category)
Me neither. I cannot see the Get Started button in this hub.
I like backup story
Get Started button is not available here
Hi,
For me Track all changes, as manier time I get questions who or how did this occur.
Same issue here, I cannot see the quiz button in this voting hub =(
And I love the GitProtect backup story, well done
Hi @Kelsey Van Scoy same issue here, no quiz button. hope this resolves soon. thanks!
Hi @Ilona Maras_Elevatic_Software , @David Berclaz _Apwide_ , @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ , @Elena_Elevatic , @Jason U and @Peter_DevSamurai - the poll should be working now 😊
Thank you @Angelie Stephens & @Kelsey Van Scoy for your quick response!
Thank you @Angelie Stephens and @Kelsey Van Scoy for the fast reaction!
Voting for just one is soooo hard!
Amazing Apps, wish we could vote for more than one! =]
@Thiago P _Atlassian Support_ I think you can vote more than one 🗳️ I was just able to choose and submit more than one option. 😀
Hard one. The nackup is my favourite
The Demos are amazing and very informative!! I have casted my vote
Great overview of useful a apps
Voted.
Voted! Yay!
zz
ccccc
I also don't manage to vote but I like Issue History
I just see this message, even though I haven't voted yet
My vote goes to: Survive in Jira !
Another create thing have done!
So many great apps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.