I'm OpsGenie customer and want to migrato JIRA Service Management to handle Incoming- and Outgoing Call Routing. At the moment I don't have a JIRA Service Management Account. Do I have to register in JIRA Service Management before starting OpsGenie migration?
Yes, you’ll need to first register and set up a Jira Service Management account before starting the OpsGenie migration.
I would be glad, if you could provide a link with a step - by - step description of the whole migration process
I have
set up a migration demo accountand wanted to start migration demo, but I can only choose
Jira Service managementPremium$53.30per agent / month
Can I choose this option without getting billed?
How many of you are there and who are you, whether you are from India or from abroad, there is no problem. What will be said now? Tell me, separate me and I will go.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.