📜 Anyone else wishing there was version control in Rovo Studio for Custom Agent Instructions? 😅
Just hit version 6 of the Instructions for one of my custom agents that needed a fix, and I got frustrated for having to track versions in a separate Confluence page.
I love the creative process for custom agent instructions (test, tweak, refine, test again), but keeping track of what worked, what didn't, and which version actually is the good one is a real challenge. Oftentimes, the last one ruins everything, and you need to go back to square one.
Dear Atlassian Rovo team: Can we please get some basic version control for Instructions in Rovo Studio? Version history, active version, revert to version, and the date when a version was set to active.
I know I'm not the only one copy-pasting instructions into Confluence pages to keep my sanity. There's gotta be a better way, right?