Maybe due to using a lot of them (~100) labels disappear form cards and from the list of labels temporarily, mostly when working on a board for a while or especially after having it open in the background coming back from another app I was using meanwhile.
Current workaround: reopening the board usually brings them back.
It would be nice tho if I hadn't to worry all the time if part of the label information has gone missing again, I find myself not noticing right away often...
Some further details I noticed: it's mostly (not only & always) the same labels disappearing, while it's a wild spread throughout the whole list/colours and seems like no matter if I created/edited them long ago or not.
Internet connection is stable and I'm on different networks, board set to available offline as well.
OS: latest official Android 12 / OneUI 4.1 (Samsung Galaxy S10e)
I hope this helps, thank you in advance! 