
Since several weeks and updates (tried beta ones as well + reinstall) the purple + grey label colours / shades are suddenly constantly gone (also not in landscape mode) since an update approx. a few months ago - they seem like they can't be displayed unless a minimum of more screen space to the right would be there for them. Tapping in the white space where they're supposed to be has no effect.
I already wrote feedback in the Play Store but no answer. Also I couldn't find another way to report a bug so I have to report here now...
Android 12 / Samsung OneUI 4.1 (latest official Update, Samsung Galaxy S10e)
EDIT (found a workaround, hopefully temporary):
Pop-up view shows them again in some random width positions - add an extra +1px colour picker box space to the right for the next update which no one will notice and done?;) 🚀



