Having a horrible time of getting this working. Each time I attempt to login the username and/or password are incorrect.
Delegated LDAP is first in the User Directories order
Server Settings
Delegated LDAP Authentication
Directory Type - Microsoft Active Directory
Hostname - hostname verified as correct and being used by previous wiki and working
Checked - Copy User on Login
Default Group - confluence-users
Unchecked - Synchronise Group Memberships
LDAP Schema
Base DN - DC=domain,DC=com (same settings used by previous wiki's LDAP)
User Name Attribute - sAMAccountName
User Schema Settings
Object Class - user
User Object Filter - (&(objectClass=person)(objectClass=user))
User Name RDN Attribute - cn
__________________________________________________________________
If I open Active Directory Explorer and search the user class with:
(&(objectClass=person)(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=FLast))
My AD listing comes up. The FLast is what I am putting into Confluence when attempting to login.
Anyone have some suggestions to try? Have a feeling that the User Name RDN Attribute may be the issue, but tried this as sAMAccountName and still received the error.