Hello,
With my company I am one user of JIRA that one company provides for all IT services in version 6.
Because we are moving to another JIRA-Ticketing System with the version JIRA V1000.253.3 (https://xxx.atlassian.net) we want to export all customer data to be able to keep it for the auditor. We need all attachments and all activities which show for example WHEN a certain lable was set. But the regular export includes no attachments and especially no historical labels and timestamps that were set in the past. The export only includes the final state of every issue.
If I want to export all activities, I need to open every ticket and click on "all activities" at the bottom of an issue. Then I need to copy-n-paste the text.
Is there any other way to export all data? Maybe using a webservice from my local business computer?
I found a way to use wget to download the attachments but still I found no way to export all activites. Please help me out!
Best regards
Markus