I have JIRA Server, Confluence, Stash, Crucible/Fisheye installed on a company intranet without access to the Internet. However, there are several links within these Atlassian tools that try to reach out to various Atlassian references on the internet. I have downloaded Atlassian help documents and am trying to figure out how to repoint the internet links to a file folder where the help documents are stored.
Here are the specific tools and options I'm looking to edit:
Confluence 5.5.3
-Online Help link (also, how can I modify the dropdown menu items?)
Stash 3.0.7
-Online Help link (also, how can I modify the dropdown menu items?)
-Footer links to the internet
Crucible/Fisheye 3.4.4
-Online Help link (also, how can I modify the dropdown menu items?)
-Footer links to the internet
-Atlassian Answers link for Fisheye
-Atlassian Answers link for Crucible
-Help link
JIRA 6.2.1
-Online Help link (also, how can I modify the dropdown menu items?)
Sorry, I don't have any screen shots. Any help would be greatly appreciated!