Hi,
We are new to Jira and have a Premium account for JSM and Guard in the cloud. I am trying to set up SSO and am unsure which set of instructions to follow as I have found multiple on this site, as well as as on Microsoft's site.
While they all are similar, I have yet to be totally successful.
One set of instructions says to use the Atlassian Guard app in Entra. Another set says to create a new application. I currently have the new application method working except that I when I try to set up Azure AD Sync, I get an error, saying it cannot reach the page:

As well, when a user logs into the portal, Jira says it cannot verify the domain and wants a verification code from an email that it sends. Of course, we don't want to do this for every user. We just want them to log in with SSO without any obstacles.
I hope I am clear, but please let me know what else I need to provide and/or what steps I need to take to get this working successfully.
Thanks.
Rich.