I'm evaluating the downloaded Fisheye and JIRA on Windows 7, running against a Mercurial repo.
I did a commit of a file with "DEV-2" in the commit message and that commit was correctly linked with the DEV-2 issue in JIRA via the smart-commits stuff. All good.
Then I realised that I really meant to commit against the DEV-1 issue, so I did "hg commit --amend" and modified the commit message to contain "DEV-1" instead.
This change was picked up and the commit was linked to the DEV-1 issue. BUT it's also still linked to DEV-2.
I've tried rebuilding the Fisheye index (Admin -> Repo -> Maintainance) but it's still there.
If I do "hg log" on the command line, it only shows the DEV-1 changeset, but when I check the history in Fisheye it shows the DEV-2 and the DEV-1.
Why is Fisheye still keeping the DEV-2 changeset info? What can I do to refresh Fisheye so that it only shows a link to DEV-1 and not DEV-2?
Hopefully it's just something simple I've missed.
Thanks,
Gary