Hej kan I hjælpe mig med at flytte trillo faner
vh Martin Schack
fon +<REMOVED>
Hi @Martin Schack ,Welcome to the Atlassian Community, this sounds like a problem only the Trello Support team can help you with. Please reach out to them directly using this link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ This is a users community and thus we can't help you directly. I did request assistance from the Atlassian Team and how they'll come back to you soon. I've also removed your phone number as I wouldn't recommend you putting that in the public domain (and Atlassian will be able to reach you through the email you used to register for this community).Cheers,Peter
Hello @Martin Schack
Thanks for reaching out to our Community. I believe you're wanting to transfer your Trello board membership. For this we do have a document which covers the process of doing this. Here is the document; Atlassian Support / Trello / Resources / Using Trello How to Transfer Board Memberships to a New Account
If you're having another issue please let me know more of the specifics of what you're wanting to accomplish.
Stephen Sifers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.