I need issue type ID for Enabler Story (if can someone provide full list of IDs even better) in Jira to create a template for creating Enabler story.
The issue type ID for Enabler Story is 11819.
Hello @Ivan Gajević ,
Welcome to the community.
You can find ID of Enable Story via GUI.
For DC: https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/finding-the-id-for-issue-types-in-jira-server-or-data-center/
For Cloud based version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/finding-the-issue-type-id-in-jira-cloud-1333825937.html
Regards,
Katja
Sorry, Katja,but from the list, I can't find ID for "Enabler Story". Please advise for this ID.
Here is the list of some examples (issue type ID | issue type name), accordingly I would like to know the same for Enabler Story:10001 | Story10002 | Task10003 | Sub-task10004 | Bug10100 | Initiative10101 | Incident10102 | Service Request10103 | Service Request with Approvals10104 | Change10105 | Problem10000 | Epic10200 | New Feature10201 | Support
Still no answer?
@Ivan Gajević do you have this issue type created in your Jira? If not, then there is no ID yet due to non-existing issue type.
Yes, I have some, but I don't know where to check/see it's issue type ID for Enabler Story?
@Ivan Gajević if you have admin rights, you can go to Settings ->Issues and find "Enabler Story". When you click "Edit", in the URL there is ID.
If you do not have admin rights, please contact your jira support.
Done. The issue type ID for Enabler Story is 11819.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.