Hello,
I have similar issue as the one described here:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/How-do-I-log-into-my-Trello-Account-with-old-2-factor/qaq-p/3101795
I'm unable to login to my account, as it seems legacy two factor authentication is not supported anymore; also can't contact support, as I'm being redirected to the community.
Is there any known way to recover accounts with legacy Trello-only 2FA?
Thanks
Hello @Vladimir Velkov ,
In order to resolve this issue, I have created a ticket on behalf of you, will share the detail steps in order to recover the legacy 2FA.
Regards,
Pramod | Trello support team.
Hi Pramod,thank you so much -- I’ve just recovered successfully the account.
Best,Vlad
Good afternoon, can I please have some assistance also as my old Trello account is now asking for 2FA and I do not have this on an updated phone
Hi @Pramod Sp could you please help me on this as well?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.