My Trello mobile App suddenly changed language from danish to Norwegian? I double checked my language settings, and they are still in danish. I’m unable to find out how I change the app language back.
app version 2025.18
build 20250825.194247
Hi @Oscar Vain Gilbert , Welcome to the community!
Currently, the Trello mobile app uses the system language set on your device, and you cannot adjust individual language settings within the app.
Please check if the device's language preferences are set to Danish and if it is your primary language in the device settings.Guidance on changing your device's language settings can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-in/109358Some of the languages supported in Atlassian aren't available in Trello :https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-your-language-in-trello/
Let me know after checking your device settings for language.
Thank you!
Hi Sakshi.
Thank you! For some reason I don't know, Norsk Bokmål was added to my prefered languages in iphone settings. I turned it off and now the app is in english, with is fine as well.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.